Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I Don't Think He Really Understands

Yesterday morning he started my day off with a spanking. It greatly improved my day and my attitude. During the lecture I was informed that it was part one, to expect the second part that evening. It never happened. Not being an expert on the subject of DD I don't fully understand why I get so frustrated when he says he's going to discipline me and then doesn't, but it does! I know that because we have three boys from adulthood to first grade it makes finding privacy to do ttwd  nearly impossible, but I still get so frustrated at the impending that doesn't happen. I hate that it brings the brat out in me! Knowing full well that I should just come out right and ask for my spanking, but I can't bring myself to do it. It all feels so immature and makes me what to tell him to h*** with DD. 


Just venting! The evening isn't over I should be careful what I wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment